Now matter what the damage is, Perfect Restoration can make it right.
With a combined 15+ years in construction and restoration, our expert team of certified service providers can help you restore your home or business to the way it was meant to be. We understand how important it is to get your home or business back to normal. That’s why we use the latest, top-of-the-line cleaning technology with best practice methods that get your property back to “good as new” as quickly as possible.
For insurance claims, our courteous and reliable professionals work directly with your adjuster, but are driven by your satisfaction. After all, you’ve suffered a loss — the recovery should be hassle free.
Perfect is known for fast response, 24/7 for emergencies like floods or frozen pipes. We hold certifications in mold and smoke removal, and are fully bonded so you can rest assured when we work in your home or business. Above all, you’ll find our people are pleasant and competent, helping you to relax, even during times of emergency.
Exceeding customer expectations is what sets us apart. We are committed to the four tenets of customer-service excellence:
- Fast response
- Quality results
- Genuine concern
- Clear communication
- Fire damage restoration
- Flood and water damage restoration
- Mold abatement
- Smoke deodorization
- Sewage back-up
- Board-up and tarping damaged walls and roof
- Private homes and apartments
- Places of business or offices
- Restaurants & commercial kitchens
- Retail stores, groceries and supermarkets
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Warehouses and factories
- Hospitals, medical and dental clinics
- Beauty and hair salons
- Places of worship
- Rental apartment complexes
- Gyms & Sports complexes
- Government buildings
- Polite and clean-cut, with a friendly smile and attitude
- Honest, dependable and always working with your best interest in mind
- Knowledgeable and trained in the latest restoration and cleaning techniques and equipment
- IICRC certified in water restoration
- Drug and background checked
- Professionally attired
- Wears waterproof shoe protectors in your home or business to keep things clean
- Thoroughly explains the restoration process and welcomes your questions
- Takes photos – before, during and after
- Waits for your approval to begin the job
- Cleans up after the job is done – as if he was never there
- Welcomes your feedback and offers you an opportunity to give it.