Perfect Restoration and Cleaning is a great place to work. We have a fun team that works hard and is well taken care of. If you have a commitment to excellence, integrity, and professionalism, this is a great opportunity to join a recognized company and be part of a strong successful local team. Right now, Perfect Restoration is looking for Restoration Technicians who are responsible for handling new and ongoing water damage claims with integrity and excellence.
The Restoration Technician is responsible for the fast response to emergency water, fire, and mold claims and other restoration-related activities. Primary customer contacts are residential and commercial customers. The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive and requires travel in a company owned vehicle. You will learn both technical trades and customer service.
Download our Application for Employment, being sure to give us current contact information. We’ll review your application and get back to you ASAP.
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented and willing to be part of a team
- Hiring honest people looking to work for an ethical business.
- Clean cut, organized person with positive attitude.
- Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet is a necessity.
- Must be an outgoing, personable individual who makes a good first impression on customers.
- IICRC Certification is a plus but not a requirement.
- Participation in a weekly rotational on-call schedule that includes 24 X 7 availability.
- Maintain a high level of personal grooming and appearance
- Wear a clean, neat and proper company uniform.
- Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- The job requires lifting of 50lbs, walking, standing, stooping, and bending.
- Traveling to each job location requires the safe operation of a company vehicle.
Download application here. Mail your application to:
Perfect Restoration and Cleaning Corp.
70 Orange Ave.
Suffern, NY 10901
ATTN: Human Resources
…or scan and email to email@example.com.