Frozen Pipes: The Damage Can Go Deep
Burst water and sprinkler pipes are more than a nuisance — they can cause major damage, much of which you can’t even see. The good news is, Perfect has seen it all. We know how to track the damage frozen pipes can make, and know how to get to it quickly. Our water damage restoration service includes:
- Extract flood water
- Remove debris
- Remove moisture with air movers and dehumidifiers
- Test and re-test for moisture
- Replace affected drywall, insulation and flooring
- Test for mold
- Spray anti-microbial solution to prevent future mold
- Refinish damaged surfaces to like-new condition
We recognize that cleaning up after burst pipes can take several days, so we never rush the job. And we make sure you are completely satisfied before we sign off.
For tips on how to prevent burst pipes in the first place, see our tip sheet here.